Monday, April 02, 2007

A Heart After You

Well, some of you know that I'm a Christian and in church we sing many contemporary songs with meaningfully written lyrics. Some of them are fast and driving - think ROCK. Some are slow and contemplative - a kind of soulful and R&B mix. But there are only a handful of songs that engages me instantly upon listening to them the first time. The tune and lyrics seem to open your heart and bring you into God's presence right away. Here's one written by a local church (City Harvest Church) entitled, "A Heart After You". I hope to introduce it in my youth service when I have the chance to. I'm trying to get the MP3 up, so keep a lookout for that!

A Heart After You
(City Harvest Church)

Create in me a new heart
One that follows You
Place in me a deep desire
To know You as I'm known

Set my feet in Your ways
To live worthy of Your call
Draw me near to You Lord
Every single day

I just want to be more like You
Walk with You beside me Lord
Won't You be my guide
Place Your heart inside my soul
A heart that's ever true
One that's after You

All I desire
A heart after You


Fishmonger

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jimmy~ said...

Did u got tis song? can send it to me? thx
jimmywongky06@hotmail.com ~~~

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home