Thursday, February 22, 2007

Ironman Langkawi, Here I Come!



It's 12.50am and I'll be making my way to the airport in about 3.5 hours time. I'm done with my packing and am all set to go. As you can see above, that's the amount of equipment and nutrition I will be bringing along to Langkawi. The flight's at 6.45am and we should reach Langkawi at about 12pm after nearly 2.5 hrs transit at KL. Looking forward to the on-site registration and the tour of the route on Friday.

There's a highly competitive field this time round at Langkawi and I reckon that's why they are doing a live coverage. I'm not sure if they are gonna provide live athlete tracking too... it'll be awesome to have one =) If you're interested in getting live updates of the race, you can go to the following URL - www.ironman.com/ironmanlive

I do hope they activate the live streaming on the above webpage.

Alrightey, it's time to get a much needed rest now.

If you're reading this, do say a prayer for me (and Yonghowe & Jaclyn) on race day. It starts on Saturday at 7.15am and I'm hoping to cross the finishing line before 10pm. It should get tough during the marathon phase, especially between 7 - 10pm. Will appreciate your prayers then!

Take care.

(Looking forward to returning on Sunday!)



Fishmonger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home