Wednesday, October 24, 2007

*SuperPoke*


I've recently joined the bandwagon and started up my very own Facebook account 2 weeks ago. What is facebook? Check it out on your own here - www.facebook.com It started off looking as another Friendster-like interface but I soon realised it contained so much more when I began installing these fascinating applications. There's one which allows you to see how your name is written in Japanese and another which allows you to ka-cheow others by "superpoking" them. Sigh... I wonder how I ever find the time to get started on such things. The only true benefit I see out of this is the opportunity to reconnect with old friends. I've had some interesting conversations with several long-lost buddies. It's great to be able to link up with them again. I guess they're all happy now with my change in status (err... it's something that shows up on my Facebook profile now).

If you haven't already known, Fishmonger hauled in his biggest catch in 29 years of his life recently. She is pictured above, attempting to give him a *superpoke*.


Fishmonger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home