Sunday, August 12, 2007

Gum Gum!


Here is a revised design based on the earlier one. My brother included some nice intricacies to the inside pattern of the emblem. Looks cool but probably not advisable for t-shirt printing due to the fine details.

For those of you who do not know, I have been involved in NDP work for the past 3 years, this year being my 4th. I volunteer as a Mentor under Touch Youth and work with a group of highly motivated youths from the ITE schools. It is no surprise why they are also known as the 'NDP Motivators'. This year, the 'G' cluster has been assigned under me. Calling it 'G' isn't quite the most catchy name to use, so my motivators came up with an almost Hokkien-ish sounding name - 'Gum Gum'.

'Gum' probably means 'got chemistry' or 'can click together'. Repeating it twice makes it sound... melodic? Err... or so I think.

Cheers to Gum Gum!


Fishmonger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home