Saturday, August 11, 2007

Cluster G!


Just the other day, I had to come up a revised logo for my NDP cluster as the original copy had some imaging problems. Given a tight timeline to come up with something, I quickly went into one of my favourite online stockimage resource - istockphotos and selected a couple of emblems. I love these crest-like logos b'cos they potray a sense of camaraderie and fortitude, something characteristic of armies in the medieval period. Truly an apt symbol of what embodies Cluster G.

Well, just in a day, my creative younger brother (who's really 'tok kong' at photoshop) whipped out an impressive looking emblem which I instantly fell in love with. I know I can always trust him with any design-related work b'cos that's his God-given talent and I know he'll always end up with good, quality stuff. Thanks bro! You're a blessing!


Fishmonger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home