Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Here's my entry on Adidas Running website,"Reason Why I Run" (you know the ads you see at City Hall MRT? Yea, they have a competition on their website that allows you to enter your personal reason for running. But... pity it's already over.)


"It gives me the endorphin fix I need to pull me through the entire day." - Sebastian, Singapore


If the competition was not over, I think I'll stand a chane to win the free t-shirt. Cool reason right? Haha... anyways, here's my run log for this evening.


Run Session - Long Distance
Distance: 21km
Route: Home - East Coast - End of Safra Country Club - Home
Time: 1:43:42


Running is addictive. Get healthy. Run!


Fishmonger

2 Comments:

Blogger Mishi said...

they had a competition like that on nikewomen.com as well. haha =p

9:43 PM  
Blogger Fishmonger said...

Hi there! Oh really? BLATANT COPYCATS!

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home