Thursday, June 14, 2007

Boo!

Yes, I'm still alive. It's the i-have-no-inspiration-to-blog bug that's hitting me. Talking about bugs, I've recently been hit by the nasty flu bug. I'm thankful it didn't develop into a full blown FLU virus. Yes, I really hate those yucky green-yellowish phlegm that perpetually stays in your throat and refuses to come out until you start commanding it in "Jesus Name!!!" to come out! (sadly, it has never quite worked for me)

All these happened after 2 consecutive days of worship leading. It was probably the best sessions I've lead and it was simply a blast. Though the throat was already moving into the C-M-I (Cannot-Make-It) stages of audible voice projection, I was still going on and on... you can't really stop when you're simply caught up in His presence!

So I went to see a doc, got some antibiotics and have been on a strict soup-only-no-oily stuff diet (another day of this and I will die). It has been working I must say and I'm feeling much better already.

It's 1:17am and I'm not turning in early cos I start work at 12pm tomorrow! Woohoo! *happiness*

Well, that's b'cos I need to be at Great Eastern training in the evening from 7 to 9pm. I hope the late training hours go down well with the participants. It's a Friday and no one really likes to be attending a training after office hours on the eve of a weekend.

Alrightey, time to log off now and go read a book.

Have a greeeeeeaaat Friday PEEEEEOPLE!


Fishmonger

To those having tribe camps over the weekend, be blessed with a Spirit-filled time! I know it's gonna be POWERFUL! And to Ms Ma-gua, your session's gonna be just great! Must sing "Heart After You" loud loud ah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home