Monday, December 25, 2006

A Christmas Blessing

Ai, it's the time of the year again where we enjoy the lights, the carols, the good food, the party, the exchange of beautifully wrapped prezzies with one another.

To my cherished friends, my loved ones, my spiritual family...

I'm grateful for the gift of each one of you.

I'm thankful for the simple moments, the fun yet meaningful times we share together.

I'ld sing a carol with a special mention of your name in it if I could.

I'ld toast to you for a wonderful year and a fabulous season - with you having a special part in it.

I'ld pull a party popper to celebrate the friendship and life we share with each other.


This Christmas, I'm overwhelmed with the love of a Saviour. I'll pray that you'll too experience that same lavishness of love poured out upon you.

Emmanuel, He is with us.


Have a Blessed Christmas.


Fishmonger

1 Comments:

Blogger June said...

Merry Christmas to you! May your next year be full of abundance and fruitfullness! God Bless!

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home