Saturday, June 16, 2007

Britain's Got Talent

I've recently been hooked on YouTube watching this latest UK talent show that's called "Britain's Got Talent". The winners of the competition get to perform before the Queen and showcase their act at the Royal Variety Show on June 17, 2007. Now that's... exactly 2 days more to go. It features singers, dancers, magicians, comedians, contortionists, ventriloquists and other talents of all ages.

I'm an appreciative fan of performing arts and this show has wow-ed me over many times. You saw Connie in my previous post. She's simply amazing. Now watch some others I found who are truly brilliant.

I'm particular about the quality of YouTube videos I put up on my blog, so these to me, deserve special mention.

*****

Singer - Tony


Break Dancer - Scott (watch his back flips!)


Singer - Dominic


Street Dancer - George


Dancers - Jake Pratt


Some of them like George and Tony are going through difficult struggles in life so it's heart warming to see how they're using their God-given talents in the hope of creating a better life for themselves someday.

I'm inspired.


Fishmonger

1 Comments:

Blogger June said...

George and connie = WOW ^10

Heart melted man!
Shows the great potential of children! when tapped into.
Heart melt! Heart melt!

and george is sooooooo mature in his speech.My heart goes out to him man!

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home