Thursday, August 17, 2006

Preach it, Brudder!


So I've registered myself for the Young Preachers' Contest without knowing what I've gotten myself into. My motivation? Well, I'm certainly not aspiring to be like famous evangelist preacher Reinhart Bonke (maybe I'll end up as Sebas Bonkus) or our very own leg-wobbling, arms flaring, show-stopping Ps Khong! I entered b'cos I really wanted to stand alongside and support my very own spiritual son, Stevie. He has a call to become an equipper and teacher of God's Word and I'm immensely proud that he is making his first BIG step towards reaching that goal. It doesn't matter if he wins or not (I'll try to preach something corny so that he stands out), he'll still be my pride and joy. Most great preachers didn't start out as great preachers anyway. What's significant to me is that he's seeing the opportunity and taking practical steps to achieving his dream. Well, to the rest of my guys, if you're reading this, let's DREAM BIG together. It's all together possible to make it happen.

Believe me*.

Dream with me, somebody?


Fishmonger

*Fishmonger achieved his teenage dream of aspiring to be a Worship Leader on a Sun afternoon on the 6th of Aug on the platform of the THE MAX PAVILLION.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home