Wednesday, August 16, 2006

09082006 - Celebration of A Nation

With a 350D camera in tow, I began my duty of "patrolling" the narrow isles and paths of the National Stadium. 34 NDP Motivators were under my care and after an exhausting 4-month journey, I was determined to enjoy myself on this big day. Nationalistic pride was in the air, the weather was great and the atmosphere charged up. Final preparations were done, soldiers were in their positions and everything around me were "All systems go!". I paused for a moment. I wasn't going to miss this beautiful sight as a nation prepares for her final birthday celebration at the National Stadium. Then with one hand on the trigger and the other supporting the lens, I began snapping away.

I hope you enjoy the following pictures..






Fishmonger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home